How dare the media discuss Lolo Jones’ virginity after Lolo Jones revealed said virginity in a television interview that she knew would be watched by thousands.
I don’t have a problem with her discussing it but it’s a bit maddening that apparently no one is allowed to ever comment on it ever…
The most annoying part of that article to me is that the author pontificates that we should care about her athletic abilities when that same author clearly doesn’t know what she’s referring to. Lolo isn’t “favored to win at this year’s Summer Olympics Games in London,” Sally Pearson is. If you’re going to make it about that, at least know what you’re talking about.
But yes to everything you said, too.
19 Notes/ Hide
- andthentherewillbecake reblogged this from bricksandmortarandchewinggum and added:
- papayainthecity likes this
- crabby-cakess likes this
- kittycat-undercover likes this
- givesvalentines likes this
- bricksandmortarandchewinggum likes this
- whynotshesaid reblogged this from bricksandmortarandchewinggum and added:
- dustoffvarnya likes this
- ro-s-aspa-rks likes this
- neroon likes this
- thewhywhygirl likes this
- footagenotfound said: My favorite part is when they said if she had had multiple partners, that would be all the media would talk about. I’m pretty sure that isn’t true. Or maybe I’m somehow missing all of the Olympian slut shaming that is going on?
- hughbot likes this
- thisismymonkey likes this
- nanner reblogged this from bricksandmortarandchewinggum and added:
- jessica-messica likes this
- scarygodmother likes this
- bricksandmortarandchewinggum posted this